Penhole Coppice, Staffordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Penhole Coppice is a forest or wood in Staffordshire
- Parish/Community: Kinver
- District/Borough: South Staffordshire
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°26'23"N 2°13'15"W
- Eastings/Northings: 385077, 282469
- OS Grid: SO850824
- Mapcode Local: GBR 1C7.38T
- Mapcode Global: VH91G.GX7W
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Penhole Coppice within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.