Penhill Copse, Vale of White Horse
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Penhill Copse is a forest or wood in Swindon, Vale of White Horse
- Built-Up Area: Swindon
- Parish/Community: Swindon, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Vale of White Horse
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°35'36"N 1°47'33"W
- Eastings/Northings: 414468, 188326
- OS Grid: SU144883
- Mapcode Local: GBR YPH.G5
- Mapcode Global: VHB3D.W66P
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Penhill Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.