We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Penhale Point is a coastal headland in Cornwall
- Parish/Community: Cubert
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Coastal Headland
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°23'20"N 5°9'19"W
- Eastings/Northings: 175798, 59095
- OS Grid: SW757590
- Mapcode Local: GBR Z7.1QVD
- Mapcode Global: FRA 0820.RB8
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Penhale Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.