We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pengold is a settlement in Cornwall
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: St. Gennys
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°43'12"N 4°38'36"W
- Eastings/Northings: 213500, 94500
- OS Grid: SX135945
- Mapcode Local: GBR N6.3T8T
- Mapcode Global: FRA 1755.LTP
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pengold within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Pengold in the Domesday Book
A village in Stratton hundred,
in the county of Cornwall.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Alsi Ioholt
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Count of Mortain
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Rabel of Tregunnick (subinfeudated)
- Taxable Value: 1⁄4 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: 5 shillings in 1070; 5 shillings in 1086
- Households: 4 smallholders
- Plough Teams: 1 men's plough (2 plough lands)
- Woodland: 3 acres
- Pasture: 20 acres