We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pendeford is a suburban area in Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
- Built-Up Area: Wolverhampton
- Parish/Community: Wolverhampton, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Wolverhampton
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Suburban Area
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°37'20"N 2°8'52"W
- Eastings/Northings: 390085, 302728
- OS Grid: SJ900027
- Mapcode Local: GBR 174.ZD
- Mapcode Global: WHBFR.ZCC2
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pendeford within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Pendeford in the Domesday Book
A village in Seisdon hundred,
in the county of Staffordshire.
- Lords of the Manor in 1066: Wulfstan of Orton; Godwin
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: William son of Ansculf
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Almer (subinfeudated)
- Taxable Value: 2 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: £1 in 1066; £1 in 1086
- Households: 4 villagers; 5 smallholders; 3 slaves
- Plough Teams: 1 lord's plough; 1 men's plough (3 plough lands)
- Meadow: 4 acres