Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pencra Head is a coastal headland in Cornwall
- Parish/Community: St. Keverne
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Coastal Headland
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°3'41"N 5°3'45"W
- Eastings/Northings: 180892, 22411
- OS Grid: SW808224
- Mapcode Local: GBR ZF.0C95
- Mapcode Global: FRA 088V.CG1
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pencra Head within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.