Pen Hill Plantation, Hampshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pen Hill Plantation is a forest or wood in Penwood, Hampshire
- Built-Up Area: Penwood
- Parish/Community: Highclere
- District/Borough: Basingstoke and Deane
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°21'25"N 1°21'54"W
- Eastings/Northings: 444311, 162196
- OS Grid: SU443621
- Mapcode Local: GBR 829.X9H
- Mapcode Global: VHCZQ.946Z
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pen Hill Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.