We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pen Hill Copse is a forest or wood in Somerset
- Parish/Community: Queen Camel
- District/Borough: South Somerset
- County: Somerset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°1'44"N 2°36'0"W
- Eastings/Northings: 358020, 125681
- OS Grid: ST580256
- Mapcode Local: GBR MQ.HH3Q
- Mapcode Global: FRA 56FD.JWN
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pen Hill Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.