We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pen Enys Point is a coastal headland in Cornwall
- Parish/Community: St. Ives
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Coastal Headland
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°12'59"N 5°31'10"W
- Eastings/Northings: 149022, 41081
- OS Grid: SW490410
- Mapcode Local: GBR DXR3.GLH
- Mapcode Global: VH12D.8TYH
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pen Enys Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.