Pen Dal-aderyn, Pembrokeshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pen Dal-aderyn is a coastal landform in Pembrokeshire
- Parish/Community: St. David's and the Cathedral Close
- Unitary Authority: Pembrokeshire
- Region: Wales
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°51'40"N 5°19'11"W
- Eastings/Northings: 171515, 223293
- OS Grid: SM715232
- Mapcode Local: GBR C3.SWPG
- Mapcode Global: VH0TK.RG0Z
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pen Dal-aderyn within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.