Pemberton Well, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pemberton Well is a water feature in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Hazlewood with Storiths
- District/Borough: Craven
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Other Water Feature
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°58'38"N 1°50'28"W
- Eastings/Northings: 410500, 453500
- OS Grid: SE105535
- Mapcode Local: GBR HQLF.4Y
- Mapcode Global: WHC8G.P9C4
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pemberton Well within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.