Peg Miller's Belt, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Peg Miller's Belt is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Constable Burton
- District/Borough: Richmondshire
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°19'4"N 1°47'6"W
- Eastings/Northings: 414080, 491397
- OS Grid: SE140913
- Mapcode Local: GBR HLZH.BW
- Mapcode Global: WHC6R.KQ5M
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Peg Miller's Belt within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.