We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pean Hill is a settlement in Honey Hill, Kent
- Built-Up Area: Honey Hill
- Parish/Community: Canterbury, unparished area
- District/Borough: Canterbury
- County: Kent
- Region: South East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°19'21"N 1°1'10"E
- Eastings/Northings: 610500, 162500
- OS Grid: TR105625
- Mapcode Local: GBR TXM.0MT
- Mapcode Global: VHKJY.M0FW
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pean Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.