We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Peaked Wood is a forest or wood in East Dorset
- Parish/Community: Redlynch
- Unitary Authority: East Dorset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°58'16"N 1°40'42"W
- Eastings/Northings: 422673, 119133
- OS Grid: SU226191
- Mapcode Local: GBR 642.2GG
- Mapcode Global: FRA 76CJ.XKV
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Peaked Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.