We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Peaked Tor Cove is a water feature in Torquay, Torbay
- Built-Up Area: Torquay
- Parish/Community: Torbay, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Torbay
- Region: South West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Other Water Feature
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°27'8"N 3°30'56"W
- Eastings/Northings: 292500, 62500
- OS Grid: SX925625
- Mapcode Local: GBR QX.3VS5
- Mapcode Global: FRA 37JV.N72
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Peaked Tor Cove within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.