Peaked Skarries Plantation, Oxfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Peaked Skarries Plantation is a forest or wood in Tokers Green, Oxfordshire
- Built-Up Area: Tokers Green
- Parish/Community: Kidmore End
- District/Borough: South Oxfordshire
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°29'38"N 0°59'40"W
- Eastings/Northings: 469888, 177704
- OS Grid: SU698777
- Mapcode Local: GBR B3X.7BC
- Mapcode Global: VHDWL.PQZ2
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Peaked Skarries Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.