We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Peaked Bottom is a valley in East Boldre, Hampshire
- Built-Up Area: East Boldre
- Parish/Community: East Boldre
- District/Borough: New Forest
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°47'42"N 1°29'14"W
- Eastings/Northings: 436235, 99635
- OS Grid: SZ362996
- Mapcode Local: GBR 77S.2SH
- Mapcode Global: FRA 76SZ.LF4
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Peaked Bottom within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.