Parkhouse Hill, Derbyshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Parkhouse Hill is a hill or mountain in Derbyshire
- Parish/Community: Hartington Middle Quarter
- District/Borough: Derbyshire Dales
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°12'16"N 1°52'27"W
- Eastings/Northings: 408500, 367500
- OS Grid: SK085675
- Mapcode Local: GBR 352.10L
- Mapcode Global: WHCD4.5QS6
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Parkhouse Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.