Parham Brake, Gloucestershire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Parham Brake is a forest or wood in Berkeley Power Station, Gloucestershire
- Built-Up Area: Berkeley Power Station
- Parish/Community: Ham and Stone
- District/Borough: Stroud
- County: Gloucestershire
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°41'15"N 2°29'14"W
- Eastings/Northings: 366408, 198871
- OS Grid: ST664988
- Mapcode Local: GBR JW.4T72
- Mapcode Global: VH87J.TVX5
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Parham Brake within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.