Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Pan Point is a coastal headland in Amble, Carlisle
- Built-Up Area: Amble
- Parish/Community: Amble by the Sea
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Coastal Headland
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°20'10"N 1°34'16"W
- Eastings/Northings: 427297, 604779
- OS Grid: NU272047
- Mapcode Local: GBR K6GQ.MX
- Mapcode Global: WHC20.T4ZG
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Pan Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.