We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Painthorpe is a settlement in Wakefield, Wakefield
Other current and historical names
- Hall Green
- Built-Up Area: Wakefield
- Parish/Community: Crigglestone
- Unitary Authority: Wakefield
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°38'6"N 1°31'30"W
- Eastings/Northings: 431500, 415500
- OS Grid: SE315155
- Mapcode Local: GBR KVSD.MN
- Mapcode Global: WHCB5.JWZN
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Painthorpe within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.