We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Paddock Orchard is a forest or wood in Borough Green, Kent
- Built-Up Area: Borough Green
- Parish/Community: Platt
- District/Borough: Tonbridge and Malling
- County: Kent
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°17'5"N 0°19'42"E
- Eastings/Northings: 562475, 156548
- OS Grid: TQ624565
- Mapcode Local: GBR Z5.X1V
- Mapcode Global: VHHPN.MYZW
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Paddock Orchard within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.