Orchard Four Acre Plantation, Surrey
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Orchard Four Acre Plantation is a forest or wood in Surrey
- Parish/Community: Leigh
- District/Borough: Mole Valley
- County: Surrey
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°11'23"N 0°15'0"W
- Eastings/Northings: 522391, 144855
- OS Grid: TQ223448
- Mapcode Local: GBR JJJ.9MG
- Mapcode Global: VHGSG.MC57
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Orchard Four Acre Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.