Old Mead Copse, West Sussex
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Old Mead Copse is a forest or wood in West Sussex
- Parish/Community: Lurgashall
- District/Borough: Chichester
- County: West Sussex
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°2'35"N 0°41'1"W
- Eastings/Northings: 492379, 127921
- OS Grid: SU923279
- Mapcode Local: GBR FFQ.FZD
- Mapcode Global: FRA 96GC.7GY
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Old Mead Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.