Old Howe, East Riding of Yorkshire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Old Howe is a water feature in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Beeford
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Other Water Feature
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°58'29"N 0°19'0"W
- Eastings/Northings: 510500, 454500
- OS Grid: TA105545
- Mapcode Local: GBR VQ7G.7X
- Mapcode Global: WHHFR.3CG6
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Old Howe within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.