Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Old Hole is an inland water in Essex
- Parish/Community: Debden
- District/Borough: Uttlesford
- County: Essex
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Inland Water
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°56'55"N 0°16'2"E
- Eastings/Northings: 555935, 230227
- OS Grid: TL559302
- Mapcode Local: GBR MCX.VTW
- Mapcode Global: VHHLJ.L88Z
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Old Hole within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.