Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Old Hall Clump is a forest or wood in Norfolk
- Parish/Community: Woodbastwick
- District/Borough: Broadland
- County: Norfolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°41'18"N 1°26'24"E
- Eastings/Northings: 632593, 315659
- OS Grid: TG325156
- Mapcode Local: GBR WH5.JWN
- Mapcode Global: WHMTB.3P16
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Old Hall Clump within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.