Old Derwent, East Riding of Yorkshire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Old Derwent is a water feature in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Asselby
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Other Water Feature
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°44'52"N 0°54'7"W
- Eastings/Northings: 472500, 428500
- OS Grid: SE725285
- Mapcode Local: GBR QT43.H7
- Mapcode Global: WHFDC.32Q5
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Old Derwent within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.