Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Old Backbarrow is a hill or mountain in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Staveley-in-Cartmel
- District/Borough: South Lakeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°15'42"N 2°58'41"W
- Eastings/Northings: 336387, 485580
- OS Grid: SD363855
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7MN4.1Z
- Mapcode Global: WH835.743L
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Old Backbarrow within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.