We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Nut Hill is a hill or mountain in Kingsdon, Somerset
- Built-Up Area: Kingsdon
- Parish/Community: Kingsdon
- District/Borough: South Somerset
- County: Somerset
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°2'32"N 2°41'3"W
- Eastings/Northings: 352113, 127224
- OS Grid: ST521272
- Mapcode Local: GBR ML.GRQ4
- Mapcode Global: FRA 568C.811
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Nut Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.