Nut Hill Plantation, Somerset
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Nut Hill Plantation is a forest or wood in Kingsdon, Somerset
- Built-Up Area: Kingsdon
- Parish/Community: Kingsdon
- District/Borough: South Somerset
- County: Somerset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°2'35"N 2°41'3"W
- Eastings/Northings: 352114, 127322
- OS Grid: ST521273
- Mapcode Local: GBR ML.GKQX
- Mapcode Global: FRA 568C.80N
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Nut Hill Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.