Norton Spit, Isle of Wight
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Norton Spit is a wetland in Isle of Wight
- Parish/Community: Freshwater
- Unitary Authority: Isle of Wight
- Region: South East
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°42'20"N 1°30'21"W
- Eastings/Northings: 434974, 89666
- OS Grid: SZ349896
- Mapcode Local: GBR 78Q.Q1M
- Mapcode Global: FRA 77Q6.YXK
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Norton Spit within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.