North Mine Plantation, West Lothian
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
North Mine Plantation is a forest or wood in West Lothian
- Unitary Authority: West Lothian
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°55'53"N 3°36'42"W
- Eastings/Northings: 299404, 672110
- OS Grid: NS994721
- Mapcode Local: GBR 1R.ZBK4
- Mapcode Global: WH5RG.H5CP
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of North Mine Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.