North East Point, Cumbria
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
North East Point is a wetland in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Barrow-in-Furness, unparished area
- District/Borough: Barrow-in-Furness
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°3'18"N 3°10'35"W
- Eastings/Northings: 323083, 462771
- OS Grid: SD230627
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6P8K.33
- Mapcode Global: WH72X.5BNM
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of North East Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.