North Cot Plantation, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
North Cot Plantation is a forest or wood in Buckinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Hambleden
- District/Borough: Wycombe
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°34'9"N 0°51'31"W
- Eastings/Northings: 479188, 186210
- OS Grid: SU791862
- Mapcode Local: GBR C4F.KNR
- Mapcode Global: VHDW9.2T9F
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of North Cot Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.