Nix Plantation, Derbyshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Nix Plantation is a forest or wood in Derbyshire
- Parish/Community: South Wingfield
- District/Borough: Amber Valley
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°5'29"N 1°24'55"W
- Eastings/Northings: 439241, 355081
- OS Grid: SK392550
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6C0.2YK
- Mapcode Global: WHDG2.7K6B
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Nix Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.