We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Newmarket Bottom is a valley in Woodingdean, Lewes
- Built-Up Area: Woodingdean
- Parish/Community: Brighton and Hove, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Lewes
- Region: South East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°50'37"N 0°3'32"W
- Eastings/Northings: 536753, 106707
- OS Grid: TQ367067
- Mapcode Local: GBR KQC.3WK
- Mapcode Global: FRA B6RV.YNF
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Newmarket Bottom within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.