We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Newhall Covert is a forest or wood in Suffolk
- Parish/Community: Rushbrooke with Rougham
- District/Borough: St. Edmundsbury
- County: Suffolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°14'31"N 0°47'46"E
- Eastings/Northings: 591004, 264117
- OS Grid: TL910641
- Mapcode Local: GBR RGF.J29
- Mapcode Global: VHKD5.RX72
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Newhall Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.