We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Newbold Moor is a suburban area in Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Built-Up Area: Chesterfield
- Parish/Community: Chesterfield, unparished area
- District/Borough: Chesterfield
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Suburban Area
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°15'35"N 1°26'3"W
- Eastings/Northings: 437829, 373810
- OS Grid: SK378738
- Mapcode Local: GBR LZFR.83
- Mapcode Global: WHDF8.YB46
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Newbold Moor within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.