New Firs, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
New Firs is a forest or wood in Buckinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Little Missenden
- District/Borough: Chiltern
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°41'18"N 0°40'33"W
- Eastings/Northings: 491621, 199696
- OS Grid: SU916996
- Mapcode Local: GBR F5Z.3WX
- Mapcode Global: VHFS8.7TGD
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of New Firs within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.