Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
New Covert is a forest or wood in Oxfordshire
- Parish/Community: Cottisford
- District/Borough: Cherwell
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°58'59"N 1°9'3"W
- Eastings/Northings: 458401, 231962
- OS Grid: SP584319
- Mapcode Local: GBR 8WC.PSF
- Mapcode Global: VHCWR.0FB3
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of New Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.