We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
New Black Fen is a forest or wood in Leeds
- Parish/Community: Aberford
- Unitary Authority: Leeds
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°51'32"N 1°21'19"W
- Eastings/Northings: 442500, 440500
- OS Grid: SE425405
- Mapcode Local: GBR LRZT.CD
- Mapcode Global: WHDBF.48WG
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of New Black Fen within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.