Nathan's Plantation, Gloucestershire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Nathan's Plantation is a forest or wood in Broad Campden, Gloucestershire
- Built-Up Area: Broad Campden
- Parish/Community: Chipping Campden
- District/Borough: Cotswold
- County: Gloucestershire
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°1'26"N 1°48'15"W
- Eastings/Northings: 413534, 236198
- OS Grid: SP135361
- Mapcode Local: GBR 4NT.0P7
- Mapcode Global: VHB18.PD27
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Nathan's Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.