Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Napes Needle is a hill or mountain in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Wasdale
- District/Borough: Copeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°28'44"N 3°13'17"W
- Eastings/Northings: 320952, 509991
- OS Grid: NY209099
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5JYN.B4
- Mapcode Global: WH70R.HP53
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Napes Needle within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.