Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Naddle Fell is a hill or mountain in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: St John's Castlerigg and Wythburn
- District/Borough: Allerdale
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°35'18"N 3°4'17"W
- Eastings/Northings: 330849, 521996
- OS Grid: NY308219
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6HZC.SZ
- Mapcode Global: WH707.SXJV
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Naddle Fell within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.