Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Màm Sodhail is a hill or mountain in Highland
- Unitary Authority: Highland
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 57°16'47"N 5°7'13"W
- Eastings/Northings: 212004, 825328
- OS Grid: NH120253
- Mapcode Local: GBR F9QH.5C0
- Mapcode Global: WH1CM.99Z2
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Màm Sodhail within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.