Minningdale Plantation, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Minningdale Plantation is a forest or wood in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Warter
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°57'49"N 0°39'9"W
- Eastings/Northings: 488494, 452800
- OS Grid: SE884528
- Mapcode Local: GBR RQWL.HW
- Mapcode Global: WHGDF.YMDQ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Minningdale Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.