Minning Dale, East Riding of Yorkshire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Minning Dale is a valley in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Warter
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°57'25"N 0°40'32"W
- Eastings/Northings: 486989, 452047
- OS Grid: SE869520
- Mapcode Local: GBR RQQP.H6
- Mapcode Global: WHGDF.LSDQ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Minning Dale within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.