Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Mine Copse is a forest or wood in Devon
- Parish/Community: Rattery
- District/Borough: South Hams
- County: Devon
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°27'16"N 3°45'51"W
- Eastings/Northings: 274844, 63130
- OS Grid: SX748631
- Mapcode Local: GBR QG.ZYF2
- Mapcode Global: FRA 370V.F89
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Mine Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.