Miltinber Plantation, Cumbria
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Miltinber Plantation is a forest or wood in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Musgrave
- District/Borough: Eden
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°30'3"N 2°22'4"W
- Eastings/Northings: 376272, 511790
- OS Grid: NY762117
- Mapcode Local: GBR CJXD.4B
- Mapcode Global: WH93F.L4MC
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Miltinber Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.